Social Marketing

Overview

Today, marketing at its best is considered to have to be able to essentially initiate a two-way communication, a (value?)….that is now used in (all? Most?)

How Mana Payam can help you

Using social science and concepts from commercial marketing, institutes, organizations, businesses and brands have the power to plan and implement social change, to influence behavior and action or to deliver values that can benefit their target audience or at times, the society at large.

Relying on our dedication to best practice and experience, we at Mana Payam provide our clients with effective council to better enhance their insight into competition-sensitive areas of social marketing , the fast changing social values and expectations and offer them strategies and tactics so that they are able to achieve their marketing and reputational goals.

Related services

As a cost effective and accessible tool, digital and social media has transformed the way we interact and communicate in today’s world. When it comes to strategic and measured marketing communications steps, using these tools effectively however, may not be so intuitive. Mana Payam assist its clients to better find their ways in this large communication landscape using appropriate techniques and ideas to better reach the ever growing audiences of the great digital community.

As a cost effective and accessible tool, digital and social media has transformed the way we interact and communicate in today’s world. When it comes to strategic and measured marketing communications steps, using these tools effectively however, may not be so intuitive. Mana Payam assist its clients to better find their ways in this large communication landscape using appropriate techniques and ideas to better reach the ever growing audiences of the great digital community.

Let us look at some numbers:
18% of TV ads generate positive return-on-investment.
14% of viewers trust ads.
69% are interested in ad blocking technologies.
91% are likely to make a purchase on recommendation.
10% of people influence the purchasing of the other 90%.
92% prefer word-of-mouth recommendations.

Advertisements and promotions have their place, but in many cases, instead of spending millions, finding the important people in social networks that have influence over people around them, and convincing them to use or adopt your products or services is more effective. Mana Payam can help in designing and disseminating a word-of-mouth campaign to this effect.

As an established and common method to encourage people to pass on marketing message to others. Viral Marketing helps you to create “buzz” on the internet and just like viruses, this strategy takes advantage of rapid multiplication to explode the message to thousands or even millions. As part of our services, we can give you valuable council as to how best to focus and plan on your Viral Marketing strategies.

Social Media Case Studies

Work with us

We're always on the lookout for exciting new projects, so if you're looking for a great team to work with tell us a bit more about your new project.We'd love to help you make an impression. Get in touch